SleepTalk® is ‘Happiness Insurance’ which is just as important as ‘Health Insurance’
The effects of auto-suggestion stay with our children for life!
“Speak well to yourself because your deep mind is always listening.” Devin Hastings
The Goulding SleepTalk® process which incorporates the ‘Top Hat’ technique, allows the subconscious mind of a child to redefine its belief structure and accept alternate suggestions which upon awakening becomes their truth and reality. Not all children need this process but it’s a given that they will all benefit from it.
Children are our future and as parents we need to recognise this with a sense of urgency. If we are to take care of the children, we need to take care of the now. It’s not what we leave to our children that matters, it’s the knowledge that we leave within their minds.
This two minute gift creates changes that last a lifetime.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process is for children with difficulties, and children with none. It’s for every parent who wants their children to reach their potential, whatever that potential may be.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process isn’t a cure for illnesses, but a gentle way to enhance children’s self-esteem and make their lives more positive. You have only to read our testimonials and case studies to see that. It’s about fertilising your child’s mind with the power of the positive, and giving your child the greatest gift of all: an attitude of happiness and confident self-esteem.
“SleepTalk is about giving emotional hugs to our children – not just physical hugs.” Joane Goulding
The process is about developing a child’s emotional resilience, the mind’s firewall, which protects against negative suggestions; much like a firewall on a computer protects it from outside interference and damage.
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process appears to activate neuroplasticity and research is currently being conducted both in Australia and Singapore. See recommended books by Norman Doige MD and Dr. Joe Dispenza D.C.
Most of us would agree that it is difficult for children to confidently deal with issues in their life if they are anxious, fearful, unhappy or even believe they are unloved or un-loveable. Children trying to cope with bed-wetting, for example, can be anxious, sad, and lack self-confidence. Children given the label ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) may in fact be trying to deal with their world and their family. Indigo* or Crystal* children may have been incorporated under this label.
And what, you may ask, are Indigo or Crystal children? That has been presented as an alternative way to describe children who are sometimes labelled as “ADHD” or “ADD”. These are in fact beautiful children, and you may want to check the links that describe such children in a MUCH more helpful light. “They” say that sticks and stones may break one’s bones, but names can never hurt me … but we all know that names CAN hurt, and they can hurt very much. More about Crystal and Indigo children. *Not all Crystal or Indigo children will exhibit all the characteristics mentioned, however it is likely that many similarities will be observed.
Learned helplessness occurs with children in almost any family, and suggestions accepted as truth become part of the belief system of their subconscious minds. Younger children are especially vulnerable, accepting negative suggestions with the same energy as positive ones. If your child’s belief structure is one based largely on fear or lack of confidence, a feeling of rejection or inadequacy, the ensuing decisions made by their conscious mind will of course reflect those beliefs.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence and inner strength.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to give their children positive suggestions to help with general and specific issues in their lives.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process is a safe, ethical and non-intrusive process suitable for any family and lasts for life.
- Children’s healthcare professionals have been using the The Goulding SleepTalk® process for over 30 years.
- The Goulding SleepTalk® process gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind words they may have said to their children during a busy day.
The Goulding Institute has received accreditation as an approved training organisation with the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
IMDHA endorses a host of Specialty Certifications by experienced educators and the Specialty Certification as an accredited and Registered SleepTalk® Consultant is now accepted by IMDHA (Conditions Apply) In addition Accredited and Registered Goulding SleepTalk consultants now have recognition for full membership with IACT. If you would like more information about this please contact Joane Goulding directly.
The Goulding Institute is also a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs.
Courses are recognised by the following professional associations and organisations.
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc. (NZ)
- Diabetes Reseach Association of America Inc. (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc. (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Western Australia (PHWA)
- Hypnosis Association of Queensland Inc. (HAQ)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Asociatia Romana De Hipnoza